Favorite Quotes

'Once upon a time, there was a man as great as the gods...... But even the great can tremble with fear. Even the great can Fall.

Mary E. Pearson, Kiss of Deception

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Library book haul (1)

         Hello my lovely readers. Today I am going to do my first book haul. Why this is called the Library Book Haul, is because I do not buy my books, I get them from the library. So, most of the book hauls I will do will be Library Book Hauls.



      Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl. It is the first book in the Beautiful Creatures Series.

           Fated by alyson noel. It is the first book in the Soul Seekers Series.

           The Iron Daughter by Julie Kagawa. It is the second book in the Iron Fey Series.

            Beautiful Darkness byKami Garcia & Margaret Stohl. It is the second book in the Beautiful Creatures Series

            Dark frost by Jennifer Estep. It is the third book in the Mythos Academy Series.

            The Girl In The Steel Corset by Kady Cross. It is the first book in the Steampunk Chronicles.


         So these are the books I got from the library this week. All of them look sooo good. I can't wait to read every single one.



Kimberly









No comments:

Post a Comment