Favorite Quotes

'Once upon a time, there was a man as great as the gods...... But even the great can tremble with fear. Even the great can Fall.

Mary E. Pearson, Kiss of Deception

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Stacking The Shevels (3)


       "Stacking the Shelves" is a weekly theme hosted by Tynga's reviews . Feel free to join in if you want. In this theme I showcase all the books I got this week.




       I didn't get very much books this week. The only time I got books this week was a quick trip to the library.






        From the library






















I got...

Before I wake by Rachel Vincent

What Happened To Goodbye by Sarah Dessen

The Twilight Saga: the official illustrated guide by Stephenie Meyer













 That's all that I got this week.

~Kimberly~

10 comments:

  1. Before I Wake is Brilliant! I love that series!

    Letterbox Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I highly agree with you. Before I wake was one of the best books I have read this year.
      Lokk out for my review on it.

      Delete
  2. I really liked Before I Wake, the ending is amazing! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah Dessen is a wonderful author! I love to read her books. And I STILL need to start reading The Soul Screamers books!!! Enjoy! I am looking forward to reading your reviews. Thanks for sharing.

    Following! Feel free to visit my blog and follow back.
    SeeitORreadit


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need to start reading the soul screamers, they are some of the best books ever.
      Thanks for following :)

      Delete
  4. Stopping by to let you know I've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award. I hope you like it!

    Helene @ Helene's World of Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much. I really appreciate it. :)


      Kimberly.

      Delete
  5. I still haven't read anything by Sarah Dessen but I've heard great things - happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great set! Yay for the Twilight Guide! I have a very detailed review of it on my blog. Love Sarah Dessen too.
    My Bookish Recap

    ReplyDelete
  7. Got to love the library. Great haul of books.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete