Favorite Quotes

'Once upon a time, there was a man as great as the gods...... But even the great can tremble with fear. Even the great can Fall.

Mary E. Pearson, Kiss of Deception

Friday, August 31, 2012

TGIF at Greads (8)


    TGIF is a weekly theme hosted by Ginger over at Greads where you answer a weekly question and recap what happen that week. Feel free to join in if you want.
 
 
 
This weeks question:
 
 
Choose Your Next Read: How do you go about choosing what you read next? Do you have a schedule you follow, or do you read whatever makes you happy at the moment?
 
 
    I guess you could say I am a mood reader. If I want to read a fantasy book I will go over to my TBR (to be read) shelf and see what fantasy book I have and if half way through the fantasy book I get bored, I will put the book down and find another book I want to read. So, because of that, I can't follow a list, at all. So, I read what I feel like at the moment.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
   What happened this week:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
That is for today.
Come back tommorow for a new Stacking the Shelves.
Happy reading.
 
 













No comments:

Post a Comment