Favorite Quotes

'Once upon a time, there was a man as great as the gods...... But even the great can tremble with fear. Even the great can Fall.

Mary E. Pearson, Kiss of Deception

Thursday, January 31, 2013

January Wrap-Up & February TBR


      This month was pretty good. I read some good books and some books that disappointed me. I also kept up with my New Years goal on reviewing at least two books a week. Which I am very happy and proud that I was able to do it. It also means that I broke my record for how many reviews I posted in a month.  I also kept up on my goal to do a post a day, except for a Sunday here and there.

Books read 10

First Comes Love by Katie Kacvinsky| 3 Butterflies
(Re-read) Karma Girl by Jennifer Estep| 4 Butterflies
Storm by Brigid Kemmerer| 4 Butterflies
Leaving Paradise by Simone Elkeles| 5 Butterflies
Foretold by Jana Oliver| 4 Butterflies
Goddess Interrupted by Aimee Carter| 4 Butterflies
Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder| 5 Butterflies
Incarnate by Jodi Meadows| 5 Butterflies
Everneath by Brodi Ashton| 4.5 Butterflies
Splintered by A. G. Howard| 4 Butterflies

 
Book of the Month
Incarnate by Jodi Meadows. This was such a fantastic book!! I loved it so much!!
 
 
 
Books Reviewed 10
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Febaurary TBR Pile

So, the two books that won on the poll were Dearly Departed with 6 votes and Touch of Death with 3 Votes. I am very excited to read those. Also since I am not very good at reading the books on my TBR pail there will just by 6 this month.



The Dead and the Buried by Kim Harrington
 
 Dearly Departed by Lia Habel

Touch of Death by Kelley Hashway

Clutch by J. A Huss

Fledge by J. A. Huss
 
 Cinder by Marissa Meyer
 
 
That's what I read in January, what did you?
Happy reading
 
 





 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment