Favorite Quotes

'Once upon a time, there was a man as great as the gods...... But even the great can tremble with fear. Even the great can Fall.

Mary E. Pearson, Kiss of Deception

Sunday, January 27, 2013

TBR Reading Challenge: Mini-challenge #1

To sign up for this challenge go HERE. To see my post about with all the details it go HERE. This months wrap-up is hosted by Bookish. To see the monthly wrap-up go HERE
 
So, this month's Mini-challenge is to make a spine poem.
This was really fun to do. My poem turned out to be really long and I don't know if the verses make sense with each other, but overall I think its good.

 
It says:
 
Forbidden
was The Goddess Test;
with the Hourglass ticking.
Everneath the New Moon.
 
Delirium with the Spells
they Covet.
Hush, Hush wispered,
the Lost Queen.
 
Cursed,
Under the Never Sky.
They still Crave the Last Song
An Eon after the Rapture.
 
P.S if you have not voted already, please vote on my "What should I read next" poll on the left side bar.  
 
 
Come back tomorrow for a review.
Happy reading
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment