Favorite Quotes

'Once upon a time, there was a man as great as the gods...... But even the great can tremble with fear. Even the great can Fall.

Mary E. Pearson, Kiss of Deception

Monday, May 20, 2013

Bout of Books 7.0 Wrap-Up


Bout of Books

Hello, everybody. So, I did really good on this read-a-thon, I completed all of my goals for it. I read a lot of pages and books. So, I'm happy.


Monday:

Pages read: 227
Books read: Evernight by Claudia Gray.
Thoughts; I have three more books I want to read left and I want to start Once Every Never by Lesley Livngston today. I have to drop my brother off at a test for his school. So, that will take some time out of the day.

Tuesday:

Pages read: 212
Books read: None.
thoughts; Almost done with Once Every Never, hope to finish today and start Insomnia.

Wednesday:

Pages read: 200
Books read: Once Every Never
thoughts; I'm currently reading Insomnia and it is Great!!! The main character is slowly losing his mind  and it's so interesting to read.

Thursday:

Pages read: 250
Books read: Insomnia
thoughts; I loved Insomnia so much, never expected to finish it yesterday  So, I am really happy about that. Don't know what book I'm going to start today, I might add some smaller books in the pail to break it up a little.

Friday:

Pages read: 2
Books read: None
thoughts; I had to take a break on Friday. My brain was fried from school and lack of sleep, I just needed to take a break from reading for a little while. Right now I a reading The Madman's Daughter and it's okay so far. Hope to get 200 pages through this one before tomorrow.

Saturday:

Pages read: 239
Books read: None
thoughts; Currently reading The Madman's Daughter and wishing I picked another book, because I am very close to DNFing this one. I can't stand this main character!

Sunday:

Pages read: 181
Books read: The Madman's Daughter
 thoughts; So glad I managed to finish this one!


Overall Pages read: 1211
Overall books read: Evernight by Claudia Gray, Once Every Never by Lesley Livingston, Insomnia by J. R. Johansson, and The Madman's Daughter by Megan Shepherd.

My Goal was to read four books and I read every single one of them. I also wrote a review for every one of them so look for those. And I was so close to DNFing the Madman's Daughter, I'll explain that in the review, but I'm glad I kept reading and finished it. I also never even thought I had a chance in finishing that book before Monday. So, I'm a little surprised that I did that, but really proud that I did.

How did you do on the Read-A-Thon? Did you meat your goals? Read more books then you thought? Read less? What happened?
Happy reading


No comments:

Post a Comment