Favorite Quotes

'Once upon a time, there was a man as great as the gods...... But even the great can tremble with fear. Even the great can Fall.

Mary E. Pearson, Kiss of Deception

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Bout of Books Update: Day 5


Friday
Pages Read: 135
Books Read: Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa
Challenges Completed: Bookish Mad Libs @ The Space Between
Overall Pages Read: 1146
Overall Books read: 4
Overall Challenges Completed: 7

So, yesterday wasn't the best day for reading. I got finished with Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa and didn't do any reading besides that, because I had to go somewhere. And I had to leave for that around 3pm and got home around 1am and I couldn't read at all between then. But I'm still really glad I finished The Immortal Rules.


That's how I'm Doing, how are you doing in the read-a-thon?
Happy reading


No comments:

Post a Comment