Favorite Quotes

'Once upon a time, there was a man as great as the gods...... But even the great can tremble with fear. Even the great can Fall.

Mary E. Pearson, Kiss of Deception

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday (36)

This meme is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

Top Ten Best/Worst Series Enders


It's really sad, but I haven't really finished many series, I think I've finished about 9 series in my life that I can remember. Why I put only 5 down in this list is because I didn't want to just put down all the ones I've read, I wanted to put down that ones that were memorable.

Best


The Goddess Test series by Aimee Carter
I really liked this ending, I thought it was a satisfying ending to a series. 




The Iron Fey series Julie Kagawa
I loved this ending!! I don't want to spoil it, but I thought that this last book tied up all the loose ends very well. 




Hex Hall series by Rachel Vincent
I thought that this was just the best ending for this series!! You can't help but love the ending.



Wondrous Strange seriesby Lesley Livingston 
Again, I loved the ending for this series, it had an epic battle and just the perfect ending for this series. 


Worst




The Faerie Path series by Frewin Jones
This has to be by far the worst ending to a series I have ever read, which sucks because I love this series up until the last book. This ending made no sense and was to open, I seriously thought I the copy I had left out the last pages, because it was to freaking open!!! None of your questions were answered, there was no conclusion, no closure for the readers, it just ended.


That's my list, what's yours?
Happy reading




2 comments:

  1. I've read Wondrous Strange, but have never read the sequels. I really need to! Glad to hear you liked them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the first two books of the Hex Hall series, glad you loved the ending. I can never finish a series.

    ReplyDelete