Favorite Quotes

'Once upon a time, there was a man as great as the gods...... But even the great can tremble with fear. Even the great can Fall.

Mary E. Pearson, Kiss of Deception

Sunday, March 2, 2014

February Warp-Up



This month was a really good month!! I read more books then I thought I was going to and while school is still kicking my butt I've found a balance. So I'm in a pretty good rhythm of school, social life, and me time and considering that in the last few months I've been swamped with school work this is a good feeling to have.

I read 7 books this month which is pretty darn good in my opinion. I also liked and loved all the books I read. There was one meh book, but besides that I read some good books.

Books read: 7
Naruto volume 40 by Masashi Kishimoto| Great!
(Re-read) Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J. K. Rowling| 4.5 Butterflies
Chantress by Amy But;er Greenfield| 3 Butterflies
Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi| 4..5 Butterflies
Cruel Beauty by Rosemund Hodge| 4 butterflies
Lady Thief by A. C. Gaughen| 4.5 Butterflies
(Re-read) Katie's Hellion by Lizzy Ford| 4 Butterflies

Book of the month.
Lady Thief by A. C. Gaughen.

February's book of the month was so freaking hard to decide. On one hand there's Ignite Me that was an amazing book and then there's Lady Thief which was another amazing book. It was just so hard to decide!! So I ended up flipping a coin and Lady Thief won.



Reviews: 5
Neverfall by Brodi Ashton
Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas
Chantress by Amy Bulter Greenfield 
The Final Empire by Brandon Sanderson
Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge

Series Review:
The Assassin's Curse series by Cassandra Rose Clarke 

So, I did better with posting reviews this month, I still didn't like how much I posted. So, I will again try and post more reviews in March. I also started posting my series reviews and I am really excited to write and post more of these.


That's how my month went, how did February go for you?
Happy reading







3 comments:

  1. Awesome month! Love that cover!
    Happy March reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicole( my co-blogger) really enjoyed Lady Thief, I need to read book one. I keep hearing great things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 7 books is pretty good, I'm sure mine will cut back now I'm doing studying too! Have a great week!

    Thanx for visiting My Weekly Wrap-Up!

    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete