Favorite Quotes

'Once upon a time, there was a man as great as the gods...... But even the great can tremble with fear. Even the great can Fall.

Mary E. Pearson, Kiss of Deception

Monday, March 3, 2014

March TBR


Hello, this month is going to be hectic for me. Last month I said the same thing, because I thought I had to write 2 research papers in February, I was wrong. I have to write them this month. They shouldn't be to bad though, because they should be relatively short papers, but a papers a paper.
Due to this I will not be putting a lot of books on this TBR pile. 



The Well of Ascension by Brandon Sanderson
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J. K. Rowling
Scarlet by Marissa Meyer
Crash Into You by Katie McGarry
Sentinel by Jennifer L. Armentrout

So, that's all the books I hope to get through. I think I will start with Sentinel because I've put it off long enough. I keep putting it off and off but god dammit I will read it!!! Bu but I'm afraid of what happens!


That's my March TBR, what's yours?
Happy reading







No comments:

Post a Comment