Favorite Quotes

'Once upon a time, there was a man as great as the gods...... But even the great can tremble with fear. Even the great can Fall.

Mary E. Pearson, Kiss of Deception

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday (45)


This meme is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

Top Ten Popular Authors I've Never Read

This is going to be a long list. It seems that I don't often read hyped up books all that often. However, at least one book from each author is on my TBR pile


John Green
Before you pick up the pitch forks and torches know I plan to read The Fault in Our Stars before the movie comes out in June. Even though I don't like read sad books I will force myself to read this one!

Ellen Hopkins
I actually own a book from her, Burned, and I don't know why I haven't read it yet. It sounds really good and I've been meaning to pick it up ever since I got it. However, again I plan to read this one pretty soon.

G. R. R. Martin
You can't blame me for this. He writes huge books and my life has been, for the past lots of months, crazy. So I don't really want to try and read a 800 some page book until summer. Although, when summer comes I will defiantly be reading Game of Thrones.

Neil Gaiman
I've heard nothing but praise for this guy's books, but alas I have yet to read a book by him. I don't even own a book by him, it's sad really.

Marcus Zusak
I know, I know! He wrote The Book Thief and yes that means I haven't read it yet. Gasp, I know. I am actually really ashamed about this. I've heard just amazing things about this one and the movie looks awesome, but I haven't read it yet. I actually have the book and I've picked it up many times just to put it back down. However, I will read it either this month or next month.

Richelle Mead
Yes, I haven't read the Vampire Academy series. I just don't have any drive to read this series. I don't know if it's because I don't want to read about vampires or because I've been spoiled so much on this series, but either way I don't think I will ever read this series unless someone gifts me the books.

Paullina Simons
I am really ashamed for this one. Her books sound outstanding and amazing and I even own the first onein her The Bronze Horseman series and I haven't read it. However, this is another one that I plan to read in summer.


That's my top ten, what's yours?
Happy reading


1 comment:

  1. Becca @ Lost in ThoughtMarch 4, 2014 at 1:01 PM

    Great list! You MUST read A Song of Ice and Fire series. I know the books are huge but don't let that put you off them - once you get started you'll fly through them - believe me! Also The Book Thief is one of the most beautiful stories that I have ever read so read it! Plus A Fault in Our Stars was so cute but so heartbreaking! Lots of great books here!

    Becca @ Lost in Thought
    http://lostinthought-becca.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/top-ten-tuesday-popular-authors-i-have.html

    ReplyDelete