Favorite Quotes

'Once upon a time, there was a man as great as the gods...... But even the great can tremble with fear. Even the great can Fall.

Mary E. Pearson, Kiss of Deception

Thursday, October 2, 2014

I'm Back!!


I'm Back!!



I"m back guys!! School has been.......hectic to say the least. It took me a while to get into a rhythm and then even longer to get into one that gives me time to read. So, that;s why I'm not posting or even looking at your guy's posts, but I am back now. I am determined to force myself to get into a rhythm that involves blogging. I will do this! I'm going to start posting regularly next Monday with a review for Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell 


So, how have you guys been? I haven't visited any blogs in the last few weeks at all and I feel really sad and sorry about that. I'll let Cas speak for me



I wish that I at least kept up with my favorite blogs and blogger friends. But how have you guys been? Was September a good month for you? A bad month? A busy month? Tell me in the comments :)


Happy reading

5 comments:

  1. Welcome back!!!
    September was not a good month, so I hope October to be awesome. :P
    Happy reading!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear that, it sucks when a month is bad. September seems to always be a busy and hectic month, but at least it's followed by the amazing Halloween month of October :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks :D. I'm glad to be back.

    ReplyDelete