Favorite Quotes

'Once upon a time, there was a man as great as the gods...... But even the great can tremble with fear. Even the great can Fall.

Mary E. Pearson, Kiss of Deception

Thursday, April 9, 2015

Harry Potter Moment (5)


This is a meme hosted by Uncorked Thoughts.The aim of this meme is to share with fellow bloggers a character, spell, chapter, object or quote from the books/ films/ J. K. Rowling herself or anything Potter related! To get more information or upcoming topics click Here


What would your Animagus form be?

 My favorite animal is a rabbit. I just love them so much! How could you not, they are just so cute and fluffy and cute! I have a few rabbits as pets right nor and I love them!


However, if I turned into an animagus I would have to be a bird, specifically an owl. If I could chose to fly I will chose to fly! It would be amazing and wonderful to fly! Also, since I could fly I could spy on the death eaters and foul their plans *evil laughter*.



What would your animagus be?
Happy reading


2 comments:

  1. hahahaha I LOL-ed at your evil laughter - I love the plan and I like the idea of being an owl so you could fly ♥ But I adore rabbits too so that one's a good one as well :D Awesome pick Kimberly^^ x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rabbits are adorable! I see small, wild ones around here sometimes, and they're too cute! But I completely understand wanting to fly- I'd choose some kind of bird for an animagus, too!

    ReplyDelete