Favorite Quotes

'Once upon a time, there was a man as great as the gods...... But even the great can tremble with fear. Even the great can Fall.

Mary E. Pearson, Kiss of Deception

Saturday, January 23, 2016

Blogging and Reading Resolutions

This post is a little late, but  better late then never.

Blogging
1). Comment More
I am really bad at commenting, really bad at it. And this year I want to get better at it. Not just commenting on other blogs but also replying back to comments on this blog.

2). Write More Discussions
I love writing discussion posts. I like putting my thoughts on a post and actually discussioning it with people. However, I rarely do them because A) they take to long and B) I often can't think of topics to talk about. However, I had a brainstorming session and have come up with several discussion topics.

3). Write More book Recommendations
I love writing these posts. The only problem is they are very time consuming and I don't often have a lot of time to devote to only one post. However, I still want to post more of them and I am determined!


Reading
1). Finish the Mistborn Series
By Finish I mean finish The Hero of Ages. I've had that on my shelf for years. I started the series two years ago now and I want to finish the original trilogy. I'm not going to say the whole series with all the new books because I have no chance of that. However, I will read the Hero of Ages efore this year is out!

2). Read 60 books.
My Goodreads challenge is 100 books but that is just my auto challenge. I always wanted to read 100 books in a year but I have never made it and I don't beat myself up because it. And 2015 was a very bad reading year for me and so I want to read at least 60 books.

3). Read 12 Sequels
I am horrible at continuing series. I find a really great first book in a series and love it but never read the sequel. This has led me to have so many open series and a lot of sequels on my TBR shelf. I want to thin that down and actually continue these series. So, I want to read at least one sequel a month. I think I can do that.



Those are my Reading and Blogging Resolutions.
What are your Resolutions??

Happy Reading


No comments:

Post a Comment