Favorite Quotes

'Once upon a time, there was a man as great as the gods...... But even the great can tremble with fear. Even the great can Fall.

Mary E. Pearson, Kiss of Deception

Thursday, August 4, 2016

Harry Potter Moment of The Week (21)

Harry Potter Moment of the Week is a  meme hosted by Leah @ Uncorked Thoughts  and Micheline @ Lunar Rainbows Reviews. The idea is to share a favorite moment, magical item, character, spell, quote, object from the books, films or J.K.Rowling herself!  How to join up &  upcoming topics here.



~Favorite quote from Prisoner of Azkaban?~



This is such a hard question! I love quotes so much. I have a book of quotes where I write down any quotes that I like. So, it's hard to ask me to chose a favorite quote from one of my favorite books. It was extremely difficult! So I picked a few instead of just one. I'm a rule breaker, I know!
 The Prisoner of Azkaban is my favorite Harry Potter book because of so many reasons and the quotes I picked kind of shows that. 


“Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”

~~~

“Prongs rode again last night... You know, Harry, in a way, you did see your father last night... You found him inside yourself.” 

~~~

“I solemnly swear that I'm up to no good.”

&

"Mischief Managed."



What was your favorite quote?

Happy Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment